Thursday 15 May 2014

Stuck Sketches - May challenge!

HMMM so this challenge I loved the sketch so I thought I am so going to play with this one. Which I did and I loved lots of fiddly bits in this one and teensy tiny, itty bitty elements(the pinwheel and the teeny tiny alphas) and I must say I almost had a Scrappers hissy fit BUT with some perseverance, some deep breathes and at times some walking away from the table. I am Happy to report that I was happy with the end result.

Its funny how the little things like teensy tiny alpha stickers that wont stick or you can't line up in a straight line or a mere Pinwheel to nearly tip you over the edge LOL

Frustrations aside I present to my interpretation of the May challenge by Stuck for Sketches.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic, love the dimension! So glad you linked it up with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! love the drips all around and your choise of papers. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome page!, so much depth to your page. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the background paper and splatters. Great color combo and I love your title and how you placed it. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete