Tuesday 6 May 2014

Purple Pumpkin May Challenge.

Dear Mojo.

Where ever you have been hiding THANK YOU for FINALLY making a safe and active return.

Your sincerely a now enthusiastic scrapper YAYYYYYYYYY.

It is May the 3rd and I am proud to say I am happily creating and on to my second layout for the month...that's TWO in three days.

My scrapping style at the moment I would to define as 'going with the flow'. Setting out with no real plan and just going with where ever the page takes me. As I have already mentioned in my previous blog post, its been a very slow scrapping year but with increased mojo I found my self waiting for the month to tick over so I could see what new online sketches lay in stall.

So eagerly I awaited and my patience was rewarded with an array of challenges to chose from.

Purple Pumpkin May Challenge.






6 comments:

  1. I love this layout! Great colours and design and I am so happy you found your mojo! it's like it never left by what I see in completing challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mojo's return!!! I'm a 'sucker' for the wood pp...& this is no exception - looks fabulous with these photos...& that little sunshine-ish badge....YUM!! You've done a lovely job of our Purple Pumpkin sketch - thanks so much for joining in with us:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Anne, Hunni I love this Layout darling.... So happy you have found your Mojo....

    Hugs
    Rhonda A

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the twine wrapped around the button..great effect.... thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for your mojo returning!! Hope it's still there! Awesome layout! Love what you've done with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout! LOVE those adorable pics!
    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete