Tuesday 6 May 2014

Molossi Mood Board Challenge for May.

Being out of the scrappers loop for a while, I have only just found the wonderful world of Molossi and I am a little bit giddy with what I saw in your products available.

With new found mojo a friend who I affectionately have named in the past the Enabler, introduced me to the Molossi challenge and in turn to Molossi.

I have to admit having never attempted a mood board challenge, and only just finding my Mojo after it has been MIA for a very long time, I was a little overwhelmed. BUT, all that changed when I realised the endless possibilities such a challenge presents.

Firstly there was no sketch, and the mood board was whatever the individual scrapper took from it as inspiration, so it was there for the taking to make it my own and once I realised this the possibilities were indeed endless and so began my own personal journey...as only a scrapper can understand.

So here we have my entry for the Molossi Mood Board Challenge for May!!



11 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous - just love your take on our first Moodboard challenge! Thanks for being the first to enter (Anne-Louise please send me your address and I will pop a little something in the mail for you) email me at marellejackman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on my first mood board. Love the pop of red and how it complements the red in the photos. Thankyou for playing along with Molossi this month hope you can visit our blog hop next month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout love how you framed your photos and embellies in the black, makes them really pop! Great title too, thanks so much for playing along with Molossi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! I love all the wood grain papers and the pop of bright blue. The photos are fabulous! Thanks for joining the Molossi May Mood Board Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout, I love it!! Such a great interpretation - thanks for playing along with our first Mood Board Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the mood board with the bold colours!! love these photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job capturing a magical moment with your boys. The wood grain papers really add a punch to your layout. Thanks for joining us at Molossi's first mood board challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful photos!!! And you have scrapped them perfectly! I just love this! Thank you for playing along with us and the Molossi Moodboard Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this gorgeous layout, your layout and photos co-ordinate perfectly, your overall take on the moodboard challenge is amazing, thank you for joining us on Molossi's first Moodboard challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layers and textures.. Love the images.. Thanks for playing along..sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow Anne-Louise You are back in the land of scrap, I love your take on the Molossi Mood Board, and I love the way you have the bold red and brown...
    Awesome Hunni.... xxx

    ReplyDelete