Thursday 4 April 2013

Purple Pumpkin April Sketch

Funny how there always seems to be one person in the family that you never to seem to catch on camera there beautiful smile. Well I am happy to report that one of my elusive members has been caught in the act FINALLY. SOOOOO of course I have to scrap it right!!

These sketch really tugs at my heart strings cause I love the special moment I have managed to capture between a father and son.

So of course it must be shared so a sketch comp it is.

This time for Purple Pumpkin April Challenge

You can find it here at http://networkedblogs.com/JPtWZ

Purple Pumpkin Heart button, Purple Pumpkin spotty button sml and large, Purple Pumpkin camera flair button, Purple Pumpkin tickets. All About a Boy Paper Range.


 

5 comments:

  1. A very precious moment to scrap and a beautiful take on the sketch! Well done!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING layout! Great take on the sketch!! Thank you so much for joining in at PP this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, and love all the PP embellies :) Lovely photos too :) Thanks for joining in with us at Purple Pumpkin this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh...this looks really lovely. I love how you used the PP embellishments!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete