Friday 22 March 2013

Kraft it up March Challenge!


So after of a bit of slow start to my mojo insiraton for the month I went in search of a sketch with a difference and found much to my excitement the sketch for Kraft It Up - March


http://kraftitup.blogspot.com.au/p/this-months-challenge.html

I was in search of something to get those creativity juices flowing and something to really set the bar and set the bar it did. I must admit the cogs certainly had to spin for this one BUT, that is what I wanted and I am very happy with what I achieved.

 Kraft paper stock, MME Boys crazy enamel dots, Sawyers place washi tapes, Sawyers place epoxy stickers, Queen and Co washi tape.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the sketch Anne-Louise! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice details on this page! like the tapes a alot! thanks for playing along with us at KIU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant take on the sketch! Thanks for playing over @ KIU :)

    ReplyDelete