Tuesday 29 April 2014

Purple Pumpkin Sketch for April 2014

Well after a very slow, scrapping year(none for over a year to be exact), I am back at it FINALLY!!! My mojo was well and truly MIA what did it take for it to return a new office and scrapping space YAYYYYYYY.

So for my first creation I had to move towards one of my fav sketch comps. Guaranteed to get the creative juices flowing. None other then Purple Pumpkin my go to when my creative energy is lacking or in this case NON EXISTENT.

So here we are with my Sketch entry for April.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! what an awesome layout!! Can't believe you haven't scrapped for over a year!!! This is such a perfect page! The colors are fab, the photos with the frames are perfect too!! LOVE it! Thank you sooooo much for using my sketch to get started again and thank you for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Well, even if your mojo went missing....you certainly didn't lose your scrappy ability!!! Loooove how you've used the sketch & those little frames...NICE!! Thanks for joining us at PP & long may your mojo stay:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got back to scrapping...this looks awesome!
    I love the way the arrows point to your focal point and all the fun elements!
    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete