Wednesday 17 October 2012

Well the weekend is fast approaching once again...wow this week went quick. So I thought before the weekend arrives I would do another share of what I created only yesterday. I do tend to dabble in girlie layouts occasionally but I must say BOY layouts are my fav. This is a third layout for my Guest DT with Sawyers place....WHOO HOO.  I am on  a roll and loving it I must say it is soo much easier creating when you are playing with a product you love.....and I am slowly becoming a washi addict. I love the versatility of washi, whether it be using it in place of patterened paper, as embelishment, or framing the perfect photo..............its uses are endless and I am quickly finding out more and more ways of using it.

Sawyers place can be found at http://www.sawyersplace.bigcartel.com/


So here is my layout with a touch of whismy thrown in there.


Sawyers Place Washi tape Green Pin stripe& Sawyers Place Caution Washi. MME Wood grain paper, Halo pebble.
 

1 comment: