Sunday 30 September 2012

Nothing like a bit of pressure but, tonight you find me entering a challenge with exactly 34 mintues to go...YEP you heard me 34 minutes to go.

One of my friends..................... encouraged me with all she was worth to enter.

Mind you in her defence the mojo has been with me this school holidays and only two days into it officially I have done 3 layouts WOOOOOOOOO HOOO

Anyhow so all day creating and 3/4 of the way through a layout and I was told enter it, enter it so here I am ENTERING it LOL

With poor lighting and lighting fast reflexes finishing the layout and now creating a new blog post.

Especially for


http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/p/this-months-challenges.html

So here it is DRUM ROLL PLEASE



 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got it in on time! Great layout, love how your chicken wire fences the animals in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are your photos! The frame over the photos looks fabulous. Thanks for playing at STB :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout...photos are priceless!
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete