Sunday 11 November 2012

November Purple Pumpkin Sketch Competition

As every scrapper knows we all go through stages and my stage at this moment in time appears to be sketch competitions. Best ever mojo creator I have found sometimes you just need a starting point to get the creativness flowing and a deadl line is even better because you are working towards a completion time.

The thing I like most about sketch comps is the finish product.

I love looking at individual entries and seeing how different they are all are. Nothing better. So many different styles, different takes, different skill levels it amazes me each and every time.


 

 Purple Pumpkin white on black script button, white star on black, and skulll button.
Simple stories awesome paper pack.
Sawyers Place washi tape.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this boy layout!! Thanks so much for playing along at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cool. I love your colours and the design. Thanks for playing along with us at PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. great boy LO..thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is perfect for a boy!! I love the colors and your take on the sketch!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete